Make a donation

36 percent of the CTC's annual operating budget comes from donor contributions. These gifts make it possible for us to provide young people with transformative experiences in personal development while bringing to young audiences, families and educators a new model of musical theater that is both engaging, relevant, thoughtful which addresses new, challenging and powerful themes addressing empathy, compassion within a world embracing vision.

The revenues we generate from our performances cover just 15% of our operational costs. We must raise the remaining 85% with contributions from individuals like you as well as corporate, foundation, and government sources. Thank you in advance for your generosity.

The Children’s Theater Company is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. CTC acknowledges all donations with a letter for your tax records.

Please, make a donation by clicking the button below to DONATE or call CTC at 212-633-6629


process contribution

Expense Chart

73 percent of your gift directly supports education, artistic and production personnel and the creation of a new catalog of ethical musical theater for families and educators